Hey "CycleCruza"

Home Forums Off Topic Hey "CycleCruza"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heizung124
    Participant

Before i Go Talking too much and everybody is wondering why iam writing like i do iam gonna say here I´am from Germany and my English is may not the best but i think its understandable… i hope so if not just ask iam not gonna bite anyone apart from the fact that we got some miles between us 😀

So Here We go,
    I´am Watching your videos for a long time now i´ve seen nearly every video u Uploaded. I Rely Like how u drive i love hearing 10 times to “WEAR MY FU..ING HELMET”. So stay exactly how u are and how u doing your videos.

Iam 19 Years old and just got my License to drive and my first bike will be an Super sport (Sounds stupid now buut… Iam Racing With Bikes on Race drags iam driving with an race team i was riding the first time when i was 13 with my dad so iam good in that point also know u say its okay to start on 600cc). And in Germany U have to drive till ure 24yeahrs old with 48Ps Max (~35kw)(Iam sorry but dont know the word u can buy and bike with 500 ps if u cut this bike with an tool to48 ps i think u will get it what i mean). Now i have to decide what a bike iam gonna get. Iam thinking about 3/4 bikes those are,
    -Kawasaki zx6r 600cc (Or the 636cc)
    -Honda cbr600rr And
    -Yamaha r6 (600cc)
    In all Ways its gonna be an used bike may from date 2004-2006.
    What did u Ride of those Sure Your CBR but did u ever ride an Yamaha or an ninja(Kawasaki)?
    Can u Maybe Give just an small review Maybe there is an chance u can write those bikes if u go to an Motorcycle Dealer and sure if u have time and just if u want to do.

Its Better to ask someone what he think about this if u like how he seems to be than anyone u don’t know if u ask in any forum or something like this.

And if its not too much maybe we can write anywhere i´ve really interested in your person and soo many questions are in my Head its hilarious how much i can write at this moment But i think nobody will read all this bad English i just hope u got some time to read.

Would be Nice

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by heizung124.
    CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey Heizung124! Awesome to hear you’ll be getting a bike. Imo, save up and get a 07/08 honda cbr600rr, it will be worth the extra money. The older cbr600rr’s are nice but heavier and a bit slower than the 07+ cbr600rr. Also, they raised the clip-ons 10mm on the 07+ cbr600rr so it’s a bit more comfortable. Whatever bike you get I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Best of luck!

Alozano0821
    Participant

Hey cyclecruza I liked those camo pants you wear so I decided to get a pair. Well the good thing is they fit the bad thing is they fucked up my pipe. One light touch and melted away lol. Love the vids keep up the good work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.