Super new rider and I witnessed a crash

Home Forums New Member Area Super new rider and I witnessed a crash

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dminer518
    Participant

don’t even have my full license yet I have my permit the msf class is the first weekend in April I want to ride so bad. I bought a 16 versys 650 lt new, was a left over. I’ve been riding it around my parking lot and drive way getting a feel for it put 10 miles on the bike so far this way. And the lot isn’t huge. I have a hjc modular helmet I’m waiting on a Alpine stars Andes 2 jacket I’m gonna get the Revit dirt gloves when the coat comes in I have not decided on what pants yet. So today I was running errands when an erratic rider of an fz-09 got in my pick up trucks ass in a 30 mph zone proceeding to go around me in the center Turn lane I guess at about 50 and cuts in front of me then does the same to about 4 more drivers before a state trooper heading in the opposite direction spots him pulls in the center turning only lane with his lights on I assume to get behind him and pull him over, the biker does not even notice and goes to pass again illegally in the center lane, surprise slams into the trooper and I watched in shock as he flew over the handle bars and slammed into passenger side of the cruiser. Was a crazy thing to see luckily for the rider he was able to limp to the ambulance rider was riding like a real asshole granted it’s been the best day sense winter started in upstate NY. I got home and practiced some more. Be carful out there guys haste makes waste.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Dminer518.
    Dminer518
    Participant

arideni
    Participant

That’s crazy..!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.