Yo Cruza!

Home Forums Off Topic Yo Cruza!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Boz
    Participant

Had the pleasure to run into CycleCruza tonight! Out for a ride hittin my favorite twisties when I saw a fellow biker pulled off to the side. Stopped off to see if they were having trouble and BAM! it was CycleCruza!

Good meetin ya man, and your bike is SICK in white! Keep hittin them twisties its a good ride 😉

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey Boz! That was cool meeting you bro! You have a sick bike as well, too bad I didn’t get any video of your custom yami warrior to put up on my channel. Do you have a youtube channel? If so, when I run into you next time I’ll spotlight your bike and give your channel a shout out. I’ll be hitting that road a lot so I’m sure I’ll run into you again. Sick road for NE ohio huh? Best lil road I’ve found so far around these parts.

Boz
    Participant

LOL Yeah it was def. an impromptu meet there! Wasn’t expecting it to be you! Thanks for the compliment on the Yami, lots of love went into it! Love the reliability it gives as well as the style and ride. I’ve considered gettin a second bike, something like a R6 / CBR or maybe that upcomming FZ09 to get into the corners more!

Don’t have a youtube channel, not sure I could come up with interesting things to talk about but I do enjoy watching the motovlogs, and when I saw u were from the area I was hooked! For sure the best lil road to hit for twisties in this area… I discovered that little gem back when I had a Yamaha Maxim 550! We meet up again I’d be honored to get a bike spotlight on your channel! Im sure ill see ya out there again bro. Keep the rubber side down!

azgrog
    Participant

in one of your latest videos , power cruizers
    you mentioned the ducati diavel , great bike you said but
    too expensive, that is the latest model
    they still make the previous model diavel which I own
    and is prob about 5000 cheaper , you might give that one
    a try , think you will like it too

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.