Hello ,, I need Ur advice to decide ,, Thanx in advance.

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Hello ,, I need Ur advice to decide ,, Thanx in advance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    abdelrhman majid
    Participant

hello my name is abdelrhman and I’m a bit confused about deciding what I have to choose to ride ,,
    I feel comfortable with the sports and naked bikes
    so I have to decide between those four kinds I’ll ask about by telling me advantages and disadvantages in general
    1- Honda 2004 cbr 600rr
    2- Honda 2007 cbr 600rr
    3- Honda hornet 600
    4- Honda X-11
    I know that there’s a big difference between all of ’em but really I need Ur help
    and which one of ’em is the best for long rides and daily using
    Thank You very much
    Adios.

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey welcome abdelrhman majid! Imo, I would recommend the 2007 Honda cbr600rr. Definitely skip the 2004 600rr, although it’s a cool bike the low end power is not as good as it is on the 2007/2008 honda cbr600rr. Also, they raised the bars a bit higher on the 2007+ cbr600rr so you’ll have less pressure on your wrists. The Honda hornet 600 is a great bike from what I hear but I think you’ll enjoy the 07 cbr600rr more, the fairings will keep you less fatigued on long trips. As you may know I have a 2008 honda cbr600rr, which is about the same bike as the 2007 and I love it dearly. I’ve ridden over 500 miles continuously in one day and hated to put it away. Hey I wish you the best of luck with the bike you choose. Take care!

abdelrhman majid
    Participant

Thanks a lot cruza ,, U really helped me a lot
    but wt about the Honda x-11 ?! is it a good bike or not ?
    Thanks a lot.

abdelrhman majid
    Participant

Sorry :s but what about the honda 954 rr type ,, ?!!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Any Honda motorcycle you get is going to be a good bike but it depends on what your preferences are. Do you want a supersport with more aggressive ergos or do you want a more upright seating position but with less power?

The 2007 cbr600rr is a fast bike and is probably one of the most comfortable bikes out of the supersport type bike but it’s not going to be as cozy as the x-11. Skip the 954rr.

abdelrhman majid
    Participant

I prefer the supersport bikes more than the naked bikes or the streetfighters design ,, but in the same time I can’t afford the cost of a 600RR 2007/08 right nw and I got special offers on the X-11 and the 954RR
    so I need to know what are the problems of the 954RR to make me skip it whether I think it’s a great bike as many riders reviewed on the web.
    so if there a huge mistake in the 954RR ,, let me know coz this will really help me a lot.
    Thanks a lot Cruza.

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey buddy, I apologize for responding late to your question. I need to check my site more often.

I would go with the 954rr. I’m not aware of any problems with that bike. The Honda x-11 weighs about 490lbs dry (heavy) and the 954rr weight about 370 lbs dry. You’ll get better handling and power with the 954rr. Also, the 954rr is a full fairing bike, so you will be able to travel further will less fatigue from the wind. Also, imo, the 954rr looks better, but appearance is subjective.

Best of luck for whichever bike you choose.

-CC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.