K6 Suzuki Katana 600

Home Forums Pics K6 Suzuki Katana 600

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dopleganger3814
    Participant

K6 Suzuki Katana 600

Got this bike as my first bike last year after I took my MSF course and got my endorsement. It’s been a great first bike, which I’m constantly learning on and enjoying! Bought it bone stock with 3200 miles on it April of 2012, and it has 9700 on it now. I’ve added a Zero Gravity smoked screen, and a carbon fiber Yoshi slip on exhaust. These bikes get dissed a lot, but in my opinion it’s a great first bike that you can learn on and still have fun with. I’ve ridden 8hrs on a trip and was comfortable and had a great time! This bike is known to have a bullet proof motor, and is fairly easy to work on as well.

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey Dopleganger381! That is a beautiful bike you have. I like it. That looks like a cool bike to start on. It sounds like you went on a really nice bike trip. I did 11 hours on my bike and hated to put it away, many people think my bike would be uncomfortable on a long trip but it wasn’t. I hated to put it away. Welcome to the forum and I wish you the best of luck with your bike. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.