Keep making shitty bike purchases, save shillings and cbr?

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Keep making shitty bike purchases, save shillings and cbr?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    reeder317
    Participant

New to the forum and a thank you in advance. Cruza put up your PayPal or something so noobs like myself can ask a question and show some love. I’m strongly considering a low miles sv1000s, at the absolute top of my budget (5k). I started riding last year with a Multistrada 1100s, bike kicks ass but beginning to hate the upright position when highway cruising. Picked up an older fjr1300 a couple months ago, bike rocks but it’s a piggie. My question is—how bad is the ride quality on the street? How are the ergonomics for a reasonably healthy 32 year old in nyc suburbia? This particular bike is fitted with a Penske rear shock and traxxion dynamics race forks. Have big dreams of tracking it but will most likely be cruising in traffic. Can’t stand making crap purchases. Other bikes I’m considering are older R6, Daytona 675, fireblade 954. Etc. Have a municipal gig could perhaps finance something newer, but then would be not listening to lord cruzas number one rule.
    Thanks Again
    Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.