Litter Bike Home Work

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Litter Bike Home Work

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Diggerfdf
    Participant

Well, sorry for the long post. I’m used to write long pieces of text. Just read when you guys and girls got time.

Like I said on my Introduction post, Brazil is really a strange place. I live in the most Expensive Country to Import stuff in the world. Around here, A Fireblade CBR1000 RR costs 63,500.00 Brazilian Reais. A BMW s1000 rr WITH all gizmos, glory, akrapovic exhaust will cost 62,000.00 I will post later something to get you guys acquainted with the conversion rates etc. Automatically, we pay between 70 to 100% on Taxes, depending on the Product. It’s almost 4 times more what you guys pay around USA.

I was watching carefully some of the Videos and I followed carefully Master Cruza’s changing his mind.

Since around here is very difficult to sell an used motorcycle, I was thinking about getting myself a BMW 1000 rr. I asked about this bike and got the same answer from 3 owners. “Dude, Best motorcycle in the world”

“But I got my Motorcycle License and I didn’t ride in 15 years”

“This bike is so amazing with TC and ABS that you will have to go straight line into a curve to be able to fall down”.

I was planning to get me a Litter Bike First. Go to USA, Buy my Gear, learn the stuff from MSF and private classes, track courses etc. But I changed My mind. I will get me a litter bike latter. (Don’t know even if I will “fit”).

Another stuff to consider, if you are a Brazilian rider, you Simply Can’t get a Japanese Sport Bike around here. The Fireblade will cost you 10,000.00 more to get insured and the BMW 3500,00 I don’t know what happens here, but these japanese bikes get stolen in a flash. And you guys don’t even need to worry anymore with chains, alarms, padlocks etc. Someone stops besides you, Shoot your head and get your bike. Easy as that.

I Don’t know why, but european bikes around here don’t get stolen. And master Cruza said that insurance for BMW are cheap in USA. Here Too. Why?

I know that is a very sensitive bike. You need to change stuff at your BMW Dealer. If you change the exhaust system, the bike will lock up and need to be serviced to tune up the Fuel Injection and electronics again.

I would like to know if you guys discover anything that should explain why the insurance is so low. Around here, Japanese Bikes are Strangely like Shit and thugs are Flies, they just love to be together…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.