Mention in Moto-vlog

Home Forums New Member Area Mention in Moto-vlog

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gymkhanaJOSH
    Participant

Hey there, CycleCruza. I’m a long time fan and viewer and I started doing my own videos/vlogs this past year. In a recent one, I was going to mention you and one of your sayings. Just trying to get into contact with you to make sure you are cool with it. I can publish it unlisted and share a link if you’d like to see it. Maybe I’m thinking too deep into it but I don’t want to throw your “name” out there with a saying and find out later that either is trademarked or copyrighted works and then I’d have a real F’ed up day. Transcript is as follows:

“These people got families. They got sons and daughters and mothers and fathers that are in the vehicles with them and, y’know, one little stupid mistake by Johnny Kawasaki and his motorcycle goes through the back of their minivan, that that ends up being, as CycleCruza says, that ends up being a real F’ed up day.”

Again, you can reach out to me via this forum or via email at gymkhanajosh@gmail.com or however you see fit. I’d appreciate it, man. Thanks for doing what you do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.