New Cruiser for you?

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk New Cruiser for you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    buzz
    Participant

Cycle Cruza:

Hi!

My donation to the cruiser topic is the new Triumph Rocket III TFC.
    It’s been put on a diet, and engine size increased to 2.5 liters. As far as I know it has the most torque in a regular motorcycle, outside of something like a Boss Hoss. They are only making 750 of these….
    I enjoy your videos…Thanks

P.S. I have a KTM 1290 GT now…very comfortable lots of power…not
    as much as the Tuono though.

KDC1
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza, love your videos! With respect to buying a cruiser the Rocket III mentioned above is a beautiful bike. If you want a power cruiser, I’d go back to the Diavel – my dream bike! But if you’re looking for a great cruiser that has some pick up, but still retains that cruiser experience, why not just go for the regular Indian Scout? I know you mentioned the Bobber, but is that really super different than the speed bikes you’re already riding (more aggressive posture, etc)? I have a Scout, and it’s a great cruiser!

Just wanted to pass along my 2 cents!

Eblade1999
    Participant

If you get another Xdiavel you have to make sure you get the exhaust on this time!!

Apexlocator
    Participant

Of my four bikes, only one is a cruiser. I got a “cheap” one….a 6500 dollar 20 year old bike that looks and rides like new. A 2000 Harley Night Train….looks the part, sounds the part and is fun. Pretty quick too, but actually just a toy, compared to my “real” bikes…..Ninja, BMW, Triumph Daytona.

Love love love….all bikes. Peace out.

Skibum4106
    Participant

Indian FTR-1200 You need to test ride one ..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.