new member ninja 650r

Home Forums New Member Area new member ninja 650r

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    spruce2
    Participant

I am a new member and wanted to say hello. I have been watching the you tube videos for some time now. I have never heard any mention about a ninja 650r. I started on a honda rebel 250 and quickly went to the 2007 ninja 650r. I know its not the most appealing bike on the rode but i think it is a great all around bike. I mean it gets great fuel mileage, has a good seat for the wife, cheaper than the cbr and is fast enough for the highway. I know it doesn’t have that beautiful sound of an inline 4, but i had to sacrifice something for the price. LOL!! I only paid $3,000 for it with 1,200 miles. just wondering what your thoughts are on this particular bike. If i were to upgrade in the future, what bike would you advise. I like the sport look with the capability to so some mild touring. I commute to work 14 days out of the month. 90 mile round trip daily. Thanks!!

AMP72
    Participant

Spruce2,

I know I am not cyclecruza, but an upgrade from the Ninja 650R with sporty look and touring capabilities sounds like the new Honda Interceptor (VFR800). Check it out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.