New rider from way below

Home Forums New Member Area New rider from way below

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diggerfdf
    Participant

Hi! Guys, My name is Fabiano Dias Ferreira, to make easy on you guys, just call me Digger. Always digging knowledge… I’m a 38 years old Brazilian dude from São paulo. I got inspired by Master Cruza’s Videos and decided to start my journey into Motorcycling. My Height is 6.3, my weight is 225 pounds, shoe size between 11.5 or 12. VERY narrow feet too.

I’m not riding yet. Just need to get my Gear first, something that will cost me a kidney and a half liver around here and get me a motorcycle.

I will post some stuff to ask you guys some questions. And help me to get me going.

I don’t have a camera yet. I was thinking about recording myself into a audio log/podcast and post the link so you guys could listen my thoughts instead reading 12 pages of postings. I was thinking about posting some comments telling you guys the differences between or Transit rules and Laws and how AWFUL and ridiculously danger is riding around here.

That should be a good starting point.

Cheers!!! A NICE END OF THE YEAR PARTIES TO ALL OF YOU, Best wishes to all your families and friends!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey Digger! Welcome to the motorcycle community! It’s cool to see you want to start riding. You’ll love it. You are smart to get your gear first. If you need any help with information about different bikes please don’t hesitate to ask.

I can only imagine how dangerous it is to ride where you live but you seem like a safety conscious rider so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Best of luck with everything and be sure to post a link to your podcast.

Take care and I wish you a happy and safe new year!

Best of Luck,
    CC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.