Personal Criticisms

Home Forums Off Topic Personal Criticisms

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    crimson
    Participant

Hey Cycle Cruza. Just wanna start this off by saying I’m a big fan of the channel. Been watching for a couple of years now since you had the cbr1000rr and also the reason I even got into riding a motorcycle. I’ve tried to keep up with the videos but you know life can get pretty busy sometimes. I’ve been paying attention to what you’ve been saying in recent videos about how you shouldn’t caught up on getting a motorcycle because of its looks, how safety should be priority to riding a motorcycle, and beauty is subjective. People tend to get things on how they look and are attracted to things that are nice looking and beautiful like cars, pets and even other people. Especially how you say you love the way yours bikes, ones you gotten and have now, look which makes it seem kind of hypocritical since you based the bikes you get, like the mt-09, by its looks, comfort and power. Safety is another thing you talk about and is important but its hard to preach about safety when you’re doing wheelies and going off road and having the risk of breaking bones or hurting your self like how you broke your collar bone. Gear can prevent some life threatening injuries but like cars with air bags, there’s only so much safety gear can do. There’s nothing wrong about wheelies and going off road but its hard to show audiences the importance of personal safety doing those things. Finally like you say how “beauty is for the eye of the beholder”. Which yes it is true but that also ties to the looks of the bike and personally there’s nothing wrong with loving the way your bike looks. Car communities do the same thing thing but its not always for the admiration of others its for themselves and why cant motorcycles be the same? Its hard to get some of your points across to your fans when most of what you say is hypocritical. I love the channel and stand behind some of the things you say but I hope you can take some of the things I’ve said into consideration. Thanks and good luck to the channel.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.