Question: 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Question: 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pharcyde
    Participant

Hello,
    I was just wondering if you thought that a 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR for $4500 would be a good deal? It’s got a little over 4000 miles, has been laid down on the track once and the only mechanical damage would be that the fuel gauge no longer works. I’m sure its just something in the tank that needs to be fixed but not even sure how much that would be. fairings have been replaced no other cosmetic damages that I can see and he uses the bike occasionally at the track but mostly as a commuter.

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hi Pharcyde, in my honest opinion I wouldn’t take that bike if it were free. Due to the bike being laid down and having some problems it could be a real headache for you. $4500 is a rip off, you can get a clean 2007 Honda cbr600rr for just $1k moore. The 07+ cbr600rr is a much better bike than the previous generation. Skip that bike and thank me later! Look for a clean 2007+ cbr600rr, will run anywhere from 5k to 6k but it will be worth it and you won’t have to deal with repair problem and you will have much better performance. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.