Question About Your "Wheelies Can Damage Bike and Put you In Jail" VIdeo

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Question About Your "Wheelies Can Damage Bike and Put you In Jail" VIdeo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PersianKing
    Participant

Hi, CycleCruza, I have been researching all day about what will happen to me since i just received a ticket. And I’m going crazy. Everything you were telling everyone not to do, I was doing. Now let me just let you know that I’m not the type of person to stunt or ride fast, I’m a good person, i just got unlucky. I’m 17 years old and like in Kansas. I was about to go to school and decided to take my bike that i just purchased (2008 Yamaha R6s). I made a very bad choice by doing a small wheelie (a hop for half a second) on a main road, and there was a police officer behind me that i did not see.

Again, let me say that im not a bad person, i have NOTHING on my record, and i keep up my studies and do well in school, I just made a mistake that I will never make again. Anyway, since i jut purchased the bike around a month ago, i did not have tags on the bike, nor did i have insurance, and i did not have a license for bikes either. Now i know what you are thinking, why would i ride. I love riding, i mostly just ride in the back roads by my school during the sunset JUST for the view, purely out of the love for riding. The police officer did not arrest me, and he did not impound my bike. He let me park it in the parking lot nearest to where i was and had my friend drive it to my house. He gave me 4 tickets and a court date, there are no prices on the sheet i got. So I’m worried i will go to jail, Im a good kid, i just made a bad choice. I was wondering if you could give me your input on what you think would happen to me.

If you were wondering why i didn’t have insurance, tags, or a license, here is why: My mom supports me and my sister, a single mother, she never has extra time, she is a nurse and works in multiple hospitals and has 3 jobs. She had no time to get insurance for me, she didn’t have time to call them. And since i did not have insurance, i could not get tags, and without tags, i could not take the bike to the DMV to get my license.

Anyone who is reading this, please do not think any less of me, im a good kid, just made a mistake. And please help me, im scared about court, and i have no idea whats going to happen to me. I saved all my money for this bike and i have no money to pay for a ticket more than 1000 dollars. Everyone please give me your input. Thanks.

MrTomTastic
    Participant

Hi dude.

I am not sure what the laws are over there. They seem pretty strict.

No licence no tag probably no insurance on an R6…. OUCH.
    You going to learn the hard way. But i dought you get anything other than a big fine.

I hope it goes ok.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.