Quick Intro

Home Forums New Member Area Quick Intro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dopleganger3814
    Participant

What’s up everyone? Just giving a quick introduction. I’m located in SW Ohio and have been riding for about a year and a half and love it! Look forward to discussing various topics and motorcycles with everyone!

Peace!

Chad

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey chad! Welcome! Cool to hear you are an ohio rider as well. You have all of the cool twisty roads down there in SW ohio. Have you had a chance to ride Rt 555?

Dopleganger3814
    Participant

Yeah it’s a decent amount of roads down this way, and also some good ones in northern KY as well which isn’t too far. I’ve been wanting to do the tripple nickle for a while now, and either the weathers bad, or I’ve had things come up. I’m planning on getting out there in the next few weeks if the weather is right. Don’t wanna ride 3 hrs out to ride a technical road like that in the rain. I’ve also got a trip planned to ride down to Deals Gap to ride the Dragon and the Skyway and I’m REALLY looking forward to that!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

The triple nickel is fun but be cautious of road debris, still a fun road but you have to be ultra cautious.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.