Rider for life!

Home Forums New Member Area Rider for life!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jedi Moto 7
    Participant

HELLO CYCLECRUZA,
    Just wanted to start off and say your videos are truly entertaining and I do love to watch them. They also have been very educational and helpful. I used to have a 2010 Honda VFR 1200 F but due to financial reasons and another child I had to give it up temporarily but one day God willing I will be back on the Super Sport Moto machine! In the future I am considering a Hi Viz helmet or a vest to go over a leather jacket. I have to admit sometimes when I used to ride I used to squid ride. Not all the time but on a hot Florida day I would sometimes. But after watching a few of your videos and other videos on YouTube never again will I ever ride without full gear. Riding is a passion that lives in me and a sense of peace and natural high excitement I could never give up. So I will be saving and will be looking for a Honda superbike in the future God willing! Keep posting these videos you do and thank you for keeping me and other viewers humored and entertained. Ride safe and be safe. God be with you CYCLECRUZA! Peace be with you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.