Security Device fittings, advice needed.

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk Security Device fittings, advice needed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Zerotech
    Participant

My bike I am about to purchase outright is the Daelim VJF 250 or known in south america as Dafra is a Korean bike company that manufactures bikes simular to Hyosung.

I bought it cheap for $4000au which is roughly $3750us here.

I need some advice on what sort of security devices would be effective for local travel in the subrbs about 5kms or 3miles from home. I may do a 10mile or a 15km ride to town for Uni studies.

Would you recommend a bike lock for the front wheel and consider an immobolizer for a 250cc bike or that would be better for a 600cc and up.

I know they are around for years until 2010 they start making bikes for the market they were known to build engines for Honda for years.

I’ve seen immobilzers they aren’t exactly cheap but would you consider having one for a 250cc??

What are chances for a 250cc to get stolen in America, I know that in Australia 250cc bikes generally arent stolen its more like 600ccs and Litre bikes that get stolen so do you think I am overdoing it with an alarm and an immobolizer for just a 250cc??

Post your thoughts about what sort of security device I should use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.