Tinnitus

Home Forums Off Topic Tinnitus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ironworker161
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Cyclecruza is right !!! Wear your fuckin earplugs man ! I have tinnitus from working construction and riding motorcycles without hearing protection. Trust me, it sucks ! Your ears ring constantly, 24 hours a day. The quieter your surroundings the louder they ring. Try going to sleep at night with that shit going on. I constantly have to ask people to repeat themselves , and they look at me like I’m stupid. It affects every aspect of your life, and there’s no cure.

Get yourself some foam earplugs. The tapered ones are best if you have a narrow ear canal. They may be a little uncomfortable at first but you will get used to them pretty quickly. They are cheap and affective. Put a couple pairs in your jacket pocket and your good to go.

Look guys, I don’t mean to preach to ya, just trying to let others benefit from my stupid mistake. See ya on the streets ! Peace !

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey thanks for sharing your story ironworker161! I hope other riders read it and learn from it and wear ear plugs. Some riders laugh at me when I tell them to wear ear plugs but some people have to learn the hard way. Sorry to hear you are suffering from tinnitus. I wish you the best. Take care.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.