Video response – SoCal witnessing crazy shiett

Home Forums Off Topic Video response – SoCal witnessing crazy shiett

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Huy1248
    Participant

Sup CycleCruza, I’ve been following you for a bit now. Love your vlogs man.

Here is just a little response to your video “Big City Motorcycle Riding Danger”

You commented that you had a family member that experienced a horrific accident to violence out here in L.A. Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything is alright and nothing but the best to that family member of yours.

My comment to your vid is:
    Sorry to hear about that family member of yours. Road rage here is ridiculous as hell man. They be flipping the bird and honking their horn in a very offensive way here in SoCal and L.A. and that’s how it all started before someone gets stabbed. They don’t respect riders as much. They shouldn’t be driving at all…take the dam bus or something. It’s best for illegal immigrants or un-liberated citizens to ride the damn bus, don’t you think! lol (serious laugh)

I live in Orange county and the drivers out here *sigh*…8 out of 10 are on their f@#king cell phones texting man. People seems so impatient like they got better things to do than to be following simple traffic laws like not blow thru stop signs and shiet *sigh*. They are notorious for turning out from rolling stop out in front of you when you’re about to cross the intersection. I try to obey all rules of the road 98% of the time and everybody else is driving like a psycho!! speed limit is 65, they all drive 75 and 80. ol cali cali cali *smh*
    Its f@#king crazy out here!! I’ve been thinking about riding for a long time now but can’t help to think about so many ways bad shiet can happen even though you practice defensive riding at your best. I see more road kill then ever before too!!..posums, cats, dogs, raccoons and all kinds of shit. And when you get a chance to go up to the mountains, you got crazy mountain drivers, deers, bobcats, hazards. I guess all of these misfortunes are everywhere but not too this magnitude here in CALI. Its congested as hell…traffic everywhere!! arggg I wish I lived in a less rural area so I can enjoy riding like you one day.

love your videos man. Keep sharing, take care and god bless and ride safe!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.