whisch is better yamaha R3 or kawasaki ninja 300??

Home Forums Motorcycle Talk whisch is better yamaha R3 or kawasaki ninja 300??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andre79
    Participant

HI GUYS MY NAME IS andre and im a new rider im 35 years old from lebanon first let me explain my situation i live in lebanon our roads are bad our speed limit is 80km per hr ewual to 50 mph we have mountains here and im learning to ride a motorcycle with infinite ride group these guys go road trips on sunday im not a fan of speed i dont care about wheelies all i care is about a good looking bike for beginner following cyclecruza videos and we all know hes a fan of honda cbrs sadly in lebanon honda dealership is extremly week and most guys here ride kawqsaki ninja or yamaha as cyclecruza said 600 is more then enough well here i find 300 is more then enough with this huge traffic we have and absence of law on the streets honestly i will buy the bike new its only for saturday sunday drive just for cruising with the group 300 is my choice for sure but which bike look nicer and sportier yamaha R3 2015 or the kawasaki ninja 300 30th anniversay ?which one looks bigger cos there is no way i can compare both bikes same time although i never saw the r3 i only ride the r15 about performance braking accelerating please guys opinions ?thats all i guess i trust this site and i trust cyclecruza information which i will follow and you guys opinion does matter?P.S:no plans to upgrade to bigger bike its like a death wish besides 50 mph is all what u can do thanks in advance Sincerly Andre khoury peace

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.