CycleCruza here

Home Forums New Member Area CycleCruza here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    CycleCruza
    Keymaster

I guess I’ll start it off. lol I hope we can converse here as opposed to me just answering comments on my website, we can all give our input and converse with each other. I hope we can get some good topics poppin’ here…

Boz
    Participant

Whats up Cruza, enjoy watchin your videos. I live in the Cleveland area myself so I’ve always got an eye out for ya when Im cruisin! Love your 600, Im ridin an overly customized Warrior. Peace!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey Boz, thanks for dropping a reply on my forum and thanks for watching my vids! I appreciate it. Cool to hear you are in c-town too. Sounds like you have a nice bike. See you out on these shitty roads. lol

Rita
    Participant

Hey Cruza! Big shout out from South Africa lol!! Your videos are awsum, real funny:-) My first bike was also a chinese scooter..yeeeah good times. Ohio roads are so clean man. You must see what we gotta ride in here.. Shitty roads? No way lol. Thanks for making such cool vlogs and love what you did with your CBR, the pearl white is super sexy. Keep ridin!!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hi Rita! Awesome to hear from you all the way from S. Africa! Cool to hear you had a chinese scooter too. lol Sounds like you have some rough roads your way. I guess I can’t complain. lol Thanks for the bike compliment. I’m loving the pearl white myself. I hope to see you post more in the forum here. Take care and ride safe!

SWAR
    Participant

Howdy Cruza! *biker salute*

I’m new here. I’ve subscribed to your youtube channel a while ago, I really enjoy your commentary — very entertaining/knowledgeable. I’m from Phoenix Arizona and ride an 04 Yamaha R1. Thought I’d join over here to give some support. Here’s my baby…

2004 Yamaha R1

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by SWAR.
    CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey SWAR! Welcome! Thanks for being a sub on my channel and joining here. I appreciate it. That is a sick bike you have, love the color scheme. I hear a lot of good stuff about the R1.

eig2um5
    Participant

Whats up cruza, just picked up my first street bike ( 07 cbr600rr ). Very helpful youtube videos keep em coming!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey eig2um5! Congrats on the new bike! I bet you are loving that cbr600rr huh? Awesome bike! Thanks for watching my vids! I appreciate it!

DBeav12
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza,

Just wanted to let you know that I like your videos. I don’t know if you remember me or not, but I have a question.

I’m 16 now. But, when I’m 18, I’d like to get a motorcycle. Just something cheap to start off, like a Suzuki SV650(s). I could easily find one under $3,000. What do you think would be the best starter bike? I don’t want a 250cc bike, because I want to be able to grow with the bike and do some highway riding. I can do both on a 600cc bike. What do you think?

DBeav12
    Participant

I have one more question for you. Do you ride with earplugs in on the highway or just commuting? What about earphones?

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

@DBeav12- Yeah you can start on a sv650, but it will be heavier than a 250, usually you want a light bike to start on to help you gain the skills and confidence you need to be a good rider. It’s up to you what bike to start on.
    Yes I ALWAYS wear ear plugs and can’t ride without them. I recommend wearing them unless you want tinnitus and hearing damage down the road..

ChuckKLX
    Participant

What up Cruza! Nice site and youtube channel you have going. Very helpful for a newby and the experienced I’m sure. Thank you for your time and effort.
    Ride safe.

CORE007
    Participant

Hey Cruza, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do for all us riders… 🙂 You can tell through all your effort, your love for the sport.. Ride safe my man!…

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey thanks bro! I appreciate it. Yeah I truly love this sport and it’s nice to give back and riders. Ride safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.