CycleCruza here

Home Forums New Member Area CycleCruza here

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Huy1248
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza, mah name is Huy [pronounced {we}]..yeah cuz I’m asian. I just came across a video on youtube of another motovlogger calling you out.<<sorry I couldn’t phrase that any better. I forgot to look at the date of that vid so I don’t know how old that vid is but you probably had already come across that vlogger’s video. So hear I say I got nothing but respect for you…don’t want you to think I’m instigating. haha I love all your vids and I respect your opinions. Honesty, I agree with most of your outlooks on all motorcycle riding topics shared on your channel. I just thought what that vlogger said showed apparently he probably did not understand your tips and advice for a beginner rider. He shared that he started on a 1200CC hayabusa and then went down to a 250 cc and thennnn went back up to the hayabusa or he may have said he started on 250 cc then went straight to the hayabusa and stayed there. And he said hasn’t fallen off his motorcycle. After he was almost at the end of his vid your name appears as to hint that you are being referred to.
    “Eyebrow raised”
    link:

I thought it’d be interesting to hear your response and let me know what you think about that or you can totally ignore this whole thing. It’s totally cool with me cuz haha

Alright bro, I’ll see you on your next video. Deuces!

Huy1248
    Participant

CycleCruza, this is to follow up on my previous post. hahaha oh man…that motovlogger’s video was published almost a year and a half ago. haha you probably knew whom I’m talking about. I’m kind of embarrassed to just find this out…like now!!! lol.

regre
    Participant

Hallo Cyclecruza. Nice videos! But I heard that you said that its best not to do more on your bike than absolutely necessary. Oil change for example. I have risen bikes since 1978 and have learned to work on them. This is for me a important issue when you ride a bike. Of course if you have a brand new bike that also is complicated I understand that it could be hard to do the maintenance. Now I have a Bmw K1200rs and Kawasaki Klr 250. Super easily to work on.

Ahmed
    Participant

Hello Rick (Cycle Cruza),
    I just want to thank you for your efforts. Your youtube channel is fantastic.

I want to thank you for brining the thrill into my life again. I joined college after high school, then higher degrees, then work. Trying to achieve higher & higher everyday. I found myself buried in work, married in few years, then 2 children. I’m grateful for what I have. But during all this, I lost myself & inner adventurous side of me. I’ve been looking for something to bring this spark in my soul again. I could not find it in photography or other hobbies. Then I came by chance to your youtube channel.

I watched several videos, safety, DIY, reviews, etc. & thought motorcycles is what I need. I took a safety & basics motorcycle riding course then an advanced course. Got my licence & bought a new motorcycle. Just like you suggested.

I was afraid of riding, then concerned of what might people think if I get a smaller bike & had all the worries of a new rider have. You took me though all these issues with comfort with your videos & made it easy for me.

Now, I ride for myself. I have the thrill of riding. I have the spark that keeps my soul on fire, again. I enjoy riding & the time I spend just for myself away from all worries of life. I ride of re-think many issues with clarity. I use all your safety tips, always wear full gear, say my prayers before each ride. Building my confidence & experience every day. I don’t do any stunts, just some twists here & there. Just like you said in your videos.

I bought a new Honda 2015 300R. The bike is great for beginner. Great initial price, good on insurance & maintenance. Very forgiving light bike. It has beautiful look too.

I showed some of your videos to my girls (with the sound off as you drop F* bombs in your videos) & tell them, this is the guy how made me happy.

Thank you for all what you do. I wish I can meet you someday to thank you in person.

BanditIsLove
    Participant

Hello CycleCruza and greetings from Greece. I have been watching your vids long before i got my motorcycle and thank god i did. I recently had an accident with my motorcycle while going out for a coffee and i really wanna thank you for always mentioning full gear no matter where you are going. I was able to ride myself back home, just a bruise and a few scratches thanks to wearing my gear to ride a 5 Km distance. Thanks again man and keep it up.

MelRider
    Participant

Hi CycleCruza!

Glad to be here. I really enjoy your videos and some of them I have watched many times and shared them with my friends.
    We crossed some words the other day in the video about the “does your motorcycle own you”, you told me about the buying/selling houses idea, then you went off to chop some lumber lol.

You have motivated me so much to start motovlogging. I’m in the process of getting a GoPro and start already.
    I’m from Spain and live in London and I want to share knowledge (give and learn) about riding in heavy traffic downtown, plus share some of my weekends out in the country. Thank you for the motivation!

I’ve started riding 2 years ago in a japaneeeze scooter and switched quickly to big bikes but I have wasted so may years of riding as I’ve been always against motorcycles after my best friend died. God blesses him.
    One day I said “fuck the fear” and started and now I so much love riding.
    I ride a TDM900 with Danmoto exhausts that give the best eargams ever!!!, but after watching your videos daily I cannot wait to get a CBR600RR. The other day I sat on one in the dealership and it is as you said: I felt perfectly fine and confidence. Confort and awesomess combined. Curiosly my friend died in a CBR600RR and now I want one. Live is strange.

Peace and Love CycleCruza, thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing so much with us. I hope I can share soon too with all of you guys.

MelRider

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by MelRider.
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.