CycleCruza here

Home Forums New Member Area CycleCruza here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    hollyhart
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza,

Love your vid’s! Haven’t got a bike yet but your videos on fear helped me take the first step and I got my licence here in Australia last month. Looking at buying 250 but won’t buy until I get all my gear:)

As a female (and a tiny one at that!) I’ve had to do ALOT of reassuring to all my family but they’re finally starting to come around:))

Keep the great vid’s coming, they’re really educational and I appreciate all the time that goes into them.

Cheers,
    Holly xx

cali rider
    Participant

Hey Cycle Cruza I’m from California (San Francisco area). I’ve been following your youtube videos and finally moving one step forward I’m 21 and I’m going to finally get my first bike looking for a 07-08 cbr600rr but just waiting on a good deal.

One question, when is a bike consider high mileage bike?
    I was thinking 30-40k miles but I don’t know.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by cali rider.
    scriptnick
    Participant

In the process of my first bike Honda CBR 250r just wondering if the passenger seat pops off to make a small trunk like on your 600??

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

@Holly- Hi Holly!Thanks for watching my videos! I appreciate it! Cool to hear you decided to get a motorcycle. You are smart to wait until you get gear before you ride and you are wise to start on a 250. You’ll do great, just focus on gaining the skills you need and ride safe.I wish you the very best and great luck with you new bike. Take care!

@Cali rider- Hi, thanks for following my videos! I appreciate it! If the 07-08 honda cbr600rr is well cared for and maintained, 30-40k miles is nothing. These bike can easily get 100k miles if maintained properly. I would get it checked by a mechanic before buying. Good luck!

@scriptnick
    – Hi, yes the rear seat comes off and there is a small trunk underneath.I did a video on it way back, just go to my early videos when I had the cbr250r.

DBeav12
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza. I just wanted to ask you a quick question or two. I won’t be able to get a bike for a couple years, but I love bikes to death and I think about them all the time even though I don’t ride. I plan to get a Ninja 250 or Ninja 300 used. Then, after I become a decent rider, I will probably get a Suzuki SV650. After the SV, I’ll probably get my dream bike that I plan to keep. Or, I might start on a Suzuki SV650 and later on buy a Ninja ZX-6R or a Yamaha R6 because those are my dream bikes. I wish I could ride. Maybe in a couple years. So, the first question is: What is your favorite 600cc? (other than the CBR600RR, assuming that’s your favorite)

The second question is: What is your favorite 1000cc? (Other than the Fireblade, assuming that’s your favorite)
    -I love the R1. I think it sounds great and looks cool. I think the Ninja ZX-10R looks good too. What do you think?

Well, I just wanted to know what you think because I think you are very knowlegable when it comes to motorcycles (assuming from watching your videos). Sorry for the long post.

monkee
    Participant

Hi from the UK Cruza,
    Nice vids mate, love your more excited moments. YEAH BABY!
    I ride a cbr600f4 but as you can see I started on a scooter ;^)

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hey DBeav12, All of the 600cc japanese bikes are nice. My only favorite is what I’m riding now, the 08 cbr600rr, which is the best all-around 600cc bike. However, I do like what I see on the 13 kawasaki ninja zx-6r 636, except it lacks a steering damper. The r6 looks great but it’s really a track bike, low end power is weak, that bike is all top end power. I’m not a fan of the 2011+ Suzuki gsxr 600, I’m sure it’s a great bike but I don’t care for the design. As far as liter bikes, I really like the BMW HP4 and S1000rr. I would love to have that bike.

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

Hi Monkee, cool to hear you started on a scooter and now have the cbr600f4i. I enjoyed my former scoot while it lasted. lol However, my 600rr gives me a nice adrenalin rush.

yasier22
    Participant

hi cruza thanks for all you videos. i have cbr600rr 2012 and im planing to buy the same two brother slip on exhaust that you have, but my question is i need to tune the bike or install a power commander??

thanks

MototRider600
    Participant

hey Cruza love the videos and thought i would give this forum thing a try looks like its pretty dope!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

@yasier You don’t have to do anything to your bike for a slip-on. Don’t waste your money on a power commander. I would only recommend a PC if you are installing a full exhaust. Best of luck!

CycleCruza
    Keymaster

@mototrider600 hey thanks for watching my videos and dropping a post. Much appreciated! Hey take care!

CalebM
    Participant

Hey I’m new but I was wondering what bike would be good for my first I’m 15

hobosport
    Participant

Hey Cruza, just signed up and subscribed to your channel. You are posting some very interesting and helpful videos. I can’t get enough of them. I am not a rider now, but will be by the spring. I think I have watched just about every video on YouTube about different starter bikes and your videos are by far the most informative. It is great that you preach about safety. That is the most important aspect of riding a motorcycle. Especially for noobs. I too live in the Cleveland area, West side suburbs to be exact. My question is what do you think about the new CBR500R for a beginner bike? I have ridden a bike before, but that was about ten years ago. So you can say that I am a noob. I am 6′ 212lbs. I thought about getting the Ninja 300, but when I saw the CBR500R I thought it would be a better fit for me because of my height. Your thoughts?

unklrunk13
    Participant

What’s up Cruza, I have recently by a turn of events got a new to me sport bike and currently in the process of fixing the major issues, rode it for a few weeks before I decided to Frankenstein it for a winter project. It is a 94 cbr f2, since I was a little kid I always wanted one and now I have it, I live in Olmsted falls but am originally from NW ohio. Just want to say what’s up and hope everyone’s winter projects are going nicely. Can’t wait for a nice day when I am off so I can really open this bitch up….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.