CycleCruza here

Home Forums New Member Area CycleCruza here

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    podado3214
    Participant

Hey, I recently began watching your videos and all the roads, signs, etc looked very familiar. The more I watched I found out you ride in and around Cleveland, which is awesome because I live just outside of Cleveland. I just got a hand me down ’98 Suzuki Katana 1100 from one of my buddies. When the weather gets nicer and I get my riding skills dialed in a little it would be awesome if we rode together sometime. Anyhow, just wanted to say that and your videos are not only informative, but entertaining as well. Keep it up!

Torque
    Participant

Hi cycle cruza! Love your videos, you helped give me the motivation to get back into riding again. I also started street riding on a scooter, then bought a gt250. I regretfully sold the 250 a year later. Fast forward 7 years and I’m back on a bike again. Bought an 02 sv650s and I’m loving every second riding it. Keep up the good work, stay safe.

-Torque

jayroca26
    Participant

Hey Cruza love your videos. I’m a newby here and have one request. Can you test drive a Suzuki Boulevard M109r for the guys who are weighing options on cruiser vs sport bike? Keep up the good work bro. Meanwhile I will keep looking out for new videos. Thanks

scoutrider
    Participant

Hey CC, I’m out here in NE OH and a new rider, was wondering if you were around the area. I just started riding and waiting for the weather to warm up enough. Let me know if you want to meet up some time, I could use the extra tips\ recommendations.

SR

AMP72
    Participant

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been riding for awhile. Currently ride an R1. Wish everybody safe riding.

Herk
    Participant

Was hoping someone can give me some info on lowering kits? I’m looking at getting my Daughter a 2015 CBR 300 R. As it sits now or shall I say how she sits on the bike is on her tippy toes, this is not good, anyway the dealer told me he can get a kit that will lower the bike up to three inches. Just wondering how safe this is to do and are wondering if any one else has experience with lowering a bike. Also would like to post some pics of my bikes on here, but not sure how to do that, if anyone could help me out with that as well that would be great.

Cherrs

sportbikefun
    Participant

I have a question, I live in Dayton Ohio and I’ve been watching your videos for a few months… really enjoy and appreciate them. I’m selling my 2005 zx10r to get a 2008 used Honda cbr1000rr and the one I found that I’m interested in is in Parma Ohio which is close to Cleveland just wondering if you were still living in that area? This bike is listed on Craigslist just wondering if you would be willing to meet me to look at the bike or if you could check it out for me before I drive all the way almost 4 hours to there to buy it. I would be more than glad to pay you for your time?

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/4999129996.html

Thanks,
    Mike

aussierider94
    Participant

Hey CycleCruza bro, just sending some love from down under (Australia)
    Been watching and subscribed to your youtube channel for quite some time now, Finally picked up my own naked Yamaha mt 07 streetbike last week, Im yet to get a go pro or camera, to start my own moto vlog channel aswell, I just wanna say thanks for being a good inspiration man!!!!
    Love it 🙂

MrTomTastic
    Participant

Hay CC. How’s life mate.
    Just wanted to say Hi and I am a big fan. I love your Vlogs. My wife has even started quoting you and always tells me not to have a fucked up day. Lol.

I had a big crash about 6 years ago. GSXR 1000. One piece leathers knee sliders the works. I was a street Rossi. I hit a fence at 280kph and went flying across a field while my bike exploded in the background. I broke many bones.

Any way dude. After watching every one of your Blogs. I went out and bought a Honda VFR800. I ride safe and take it easy and life is great. No more trying to be a street Rossi. Just me and the wife cruxing round NewZealand on the VFR800.

Ooh yea.

lalo_08cbr600rr
    Participant

Thanks cruza for all your videos it helps me alot!! … You should get paid by honda… Im from houston tx and i have been riding for few months;however , i got a new bike 08cbr600rr and i choose that 600 because of your videos and its a really awesome bike thanks!

speedingtickets
    Participant

Just quitting another forum, I acquired some haters for speaking my mind about a bike I own and love to ride. I am 45 and run a home business building guitar amplifiers and other effects. It gives me tons of ride time. I spent a ransom on motorcycles and gear over the years (I rode off road for several) and I have a lot of advice to give on the good, bad and ugly. You and I think a lot alike, probably what keeps us alive. I know you get some hate with your exposure and I not only empathize, I want to thank you. Your videos got me back to the street safely and confidently. I did almost 4000 very aggressive miles this year and have not had a single incident following your advice, you are keeping everyone upright on 2 wheels. Don’t listen to trolls, they are the worst kind of cowards and people need your input. Alright, enough with the ass kissing, peace!

CBR_PC
    Participant

HI,
    I am Peter from Auckland, New Zealand. I am a 65 yr old returning rider having last owned a bike more than 3 decades ago. I recognize that folks like me are over represented in the accident stats so I read up as much as I could on safety and watched quite a lot YouTube videos. I must say that your ones were the most informative and your views align pretty much with my own. The Honda dealership were very helpful and got me back on the road gently by moving me thru the CBR300, CBR500 and CB650 demo bikes. I purchased a CBR650F with ABS and hired a one-on-one tutor for some 2 hour lessons. After 3 weeks and watching your CBR1000rr video I decided to swap out the 650 for a near new 2013 CBR Fireblade. Its really nice and predictable but has vast amounts of power. I will keep watching your videos and keep a sensible hand on the throttle. Take Care and Safe RidingMy 2013 CBR1000rr Fireblade

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by CBR_PC.
    Participant

Hi Cruza from Toronto, love your videos great work. Cruising a
    V Star up here, awesome van man!

j.
    Participant

Yo cruza….I see you haven’t posted in a minut. Hope your watching. Nice van. Hope you are using it right now! I did notice when you were talking about different kinds of rider you forgot about some of us. The vintage motorcycle rider. Our bikes may not go much faster than 100, but if they are taken care of they will get you there in a hurry.its a different world on an old bike. She will require some lovin and wrenching to get her by, but people will want to talk to you about her every time you gas up. Hope your out enjoying some dirt, in your bug out van and bike. Ride safe. J. Out!

gixxersrock77
    Participant

Hey Cyclecruza!! I like your vlogs. You crack me up with your stories. I currently own a 2k6 Gixxer 750 and I’m thinking about getting a cruiser as a second bike. What do you think about the Indian Scout? I want to include a pic of my current bike but I can’t figure out how to load up a pic here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.